Claims Increase Performance
COMPETITION on Euro 2012 stage not only among the 16 participants to win the trophy. Four annual events also become the arena of the exhibition and competition among manufacturers of sporting costumes of the world. The most striking is the variety of brand competition jersey manufacturers.
On the issue of 10th Euro this year, four manufacturers, namely Adidas, Nike, Umbro, and Puma, are ready to compete off the field. The Media competition is the participant teams jersey. Euro 2012 was like a battle of brands, aka the event of war for the various brands.
Adidas seems to be more often seen as the German apparel company selected by six teams participating. Adidas logo will appear in costume team players Spain, Germany, Russia, Greece, Ukraine, and Denmark. Moreover, manufacturers of sports equipment known as a three-stripe logo has gained the trust makes the official ball of Euro, Adidas Tango 12.
Next, which will also be frequently seen is the Nike logo. There are six teams who wore jersey made by Nike, namely Croatia, the Netherlands, Portugal, France, Poland and the host.
Meanwhile, Umbro hook the three teams, namely the UK, Republic of Ireland, and Sweden. As the fourth manufacturer, Puma has the opportunity to put their logo on the Czech Republic costumes and 2006 World Cup champion Italy.
In terms of deployment, Adidas is also superior because they are going to appear at each group. In group A, Adidas team jersey seen in Greece and Russia. Germany and Denmark in Group B also wearing Adidas. In group C there defending champions Spain who also wears Adidas. Last in Group D, co-host Ukraine also wore Adidas.
Not just the number of teams are backed up, the producers also compete in terms of technology. They compete to provide maximum comfort for the wearer. They covered it with the application of a variety of quality materials and performance testing.
Polyester material is used by Nike and Adidas. Interestingly, the material claimed to be from recycled beverage bottles. Therefore, it is in line with the theme of Euro 2012 which is environmentally friendly.
To give comfort to the players, Umbro choose a design that is more fit in the player’s body. Panels under the players armpit were ready to ensure air circulation.
About technology, the Puma got USP Dry that ensures players comfort. Almost the same as the technology in other brand, USP Dry is also made to reduce the humidity as well as address the sweat on the skin. Puma progressive motion Technology made by intellegence method promising more agile body movements and nimble without significant friction.
Improve Performance, Maintain Body Temperature
Technology: TECHFIT PowerWEB
- Compressed material in particular. Coupled strip in a few places that claimed to improve a player’s performance up to 5.3 percent, increasing four percent leap, run faster 1.1 percent and 0.8 percent increase in efficiency.
- Material: Polyester ClimaCool and FlowMapping
- Air circulation is running smoothly. Players do not feel hot and sticky though sweat pouring. Absorb and evaporate sweat out quickly. In addition, this technology will keep the body temperature remains at a comfortable position.
- Technology: Nike Dri-Fit
- Jersey is attached snugly to the body. Claimed to improve performance as well as to withstand the vibrations in the muscles.
- Material: Polyester microfiber
- Polyester material used consists of microfibres bonds. There are features ventilation holes to provide a cooling effect on certain areas. Can help regulate body temperature throughout the game players.
- Material Recycle
- Made of at least 13 plastic bottles.
- Bottles that have been destroyed or made fiber yarn, a new high-quality fabrics.
- Recycling process offers the possibility of energy consumption savings of up to 30 percent when compared with the production of raw polyester.